Tuesday, November 10, 2015

10,000 ebooks for $1.99 Celebrating 10 years of Harlequin Series e-books


EXTRA! EXTRA!
10,000 HQN Series e-books for $1.99
Starting today through November 17th




To Celebrate 10 years of Harlequin's beloved series books being available in e-books they're having the biggest sale ever! That's right folks step right up and chose your any of the 10,000 of your favorite Harlequin series books.


Click HERE to see which author and series titles are available
Then go to any of these US retailers to purchase the books


Here are some samples





Don't delay its only for one week!!!




Today's Gonereading item is:
Dracula in Dr. Seward's Library puzzle
Click HERE for the buy page



10 comments:

  1. The sale is insane. I went to add them to my deals post for today and gave up. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, insane is a great word for it I mean 10,000 books wow

      Delete
  2. Such great deals! Thanks for sharing this Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like most romance readers, harlequin is the superstar that popped my cherry to raunchy love stories. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clickity, click, click, click. I may need to stay in bed to rest my clicking finger!!

    ReplyDelete